Pansukian Island - The Sandbar

With the use of a rented pump boat as our mode of sea travel, island hopping was made possible. Close to Guyam and Daku Islands is the famous Pansukian. So after a couple of hours on the Daku Island, we proceeded to the said island.

It was named as such because it is a sandbar with corals that spread out over the area. The partly exposed sand changes with seasons and tide. It means that there are times when you can’t see the island from afar if it’s high tide.

Certainly, it was pure sand. I hardly could see any stone. The entire place was purely created with unspoiled white sand. It seemed like I was in heaven because everything was white. The presence of the bright hot sun intensified the scenery. I couldn’t explain the excitement I felt in my heart. It was absolutely glorious that I couldn’t help myself but to seek for my camera and took pictures.

On the right is my husband, Clenn R. Sunico. photographed by me
5 Responses
  1. Djony Says:

    I would like to give a visit there.
    Pinch he he.
    http://allonlineinvestments.blogspot.com


  2. Eliana Says:

    Visiting here tol.

    http://insurance-information2.blogspot.com


  3. link me here... visit http://www.siargaoislands.blogspot.com


  4. Dan Says:

    Seems very inviting. Looks like a beautiful place.

    -- Dan
    Outer Banks Revealed


  5. Unknown Says:

    Your contents give me more creational ideas that I can possibly use on my web page too.
    island Peak Climbing